POSTER AND ABSTRACT INFORMATION
Abstract submission is done online and is possible as follows:
- Abstract submission as Invited speakers
- Poster submission is optional
- Abstract submission
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters.
- All posters will be presented as printed posters on boards.
Abstract submission does NOT imply automatic registration to the Congress. Online registration will be required for all who wish to participate in the Congress.
Abstract submission is possible without participation to the Congress and accommodation reservation, which is especially valid for Invited speakers.
Poster presentations of clinical research results are encouraged. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific advisory committee, and presenters of selected abstracts will be asked to give a brief verbal presentation of their results (2-3 minutes) during a poster discussion session at the Congress. Three outstanding posters will be announced at the end of the meeting, with prizes to be awarded to the presenter. Only presenters under the age of 40 will be eligible for the poster awards.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: WRITING ABSTRACTS
- abstract should be written in English
- abstract length: max 400 words
- the name of the author who will present the paper should be written in capital letters
- author and co-author's last name and initials of the first name should be written without titles
- please indicate author and co-author's name of institution, city, and country
- please write the author's e-mail address
- original abstracts will not be edited - linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
All posters will be presented as printed posters on boards.
Width: 95 cm
Height: 125 cm